Saturday, January 3, 2015

To a Fake Friend

Dear Fake Friend,

You are a bitch. Lol. Seriously though this was the lowest of the low things to do to a person. You faked this perfect relationship I had no idea the issues you were going through with him. So when I found out you too broke up and why... I was under the impression that this was a random one time screw up. So I talked about my relationship and how we worked things out and how I couldn't imagine going through this breast cancer scare with out him and if all your ex did was material than don't give up just yet. And me praying you make the right decision means either way do what is right for you because I was still going to love (lmao) you anyways like a sister (ha yeah right) no matter what. Now if I knew that your "perfect" relationship was abusive it would have been a different story. And its laughable how you say I tried to turn you against your ex boyfriend's mother(because in reality that's what she is and that's so toxic on a New relationship no matter how you slice it) I told you from day one I don't care who you associated with as long as anything I shared with you stayed with you. So in what world was it okay to tell the primordial ooze my husband and your fiance crawled from that I may have breast cancer.  You were the sixth and last person I told. You know they hate me and that they are awful people who are psychos and child abusers and drug addicts who have threatened to kidnap my children. Can you imagine my surprise to see a beautiful post I wrote to the world about being kind to others marred by your only so called friends telling me I deserve to have breast cancer and die because I keep those monsters from my kids. You are an insane sick human being, just like your good buddies. I hope you have to watch at every"family" function your fiance loving up on his brother (my husband's) baby mama. They played you like a fiddle. To be honest I don't believe the abuse BS because all you portrayed was perfect soul mate love. You are the scum of the earth. Thank you for telling my whole family I may be dying because that was exactly the way I wanted them to find out. You and your overgrown high school dried up bullies will rot in hell forever right next to Judas in the lowest level of hell reserved for betrayers. I really appreciated having death by breast cancer wished on me and being told I deserve it. And thank you for saying I deserved to be tortured that way because I told you to pray on your relationship that was an added bonus. I honestly hope your fiance is having the time of his life on the money he got for selling the Christmas gifts you gave him. News flash its not stealing if its a gift you idiot so he will get away scott free for that one. So if you're anything like your insane buddies you made up the abuse because he can't be charged for selling a gift. Your fiance has smoked crack shot up heroine done every drug made to man most likely and you are undoubtedly the worst mistake he ever made. I am so happy to be rid of you and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. So kindly go fuck yourself you coward ass bitch and choke on a dick thank you. And when you are old and alone and barren I hope you remember me and the "pain" you thought you were causing me because I told you the truth while you, like the disgusting oozing anal pus you associate with are horrible soulless liars.

Have an awful life, sincerely,

A person who honestly wouldn't give a shit if you spontaneously combusted this very instance.

P.s your fiance was an intravenous drug user and even though you wish death on me I honestly hope you dont have AIDS  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment