Thursday, August 6, 2015

Baby Mama Drama/defacation of character

First let me begin by saying defamation of character only occurs if what the person you claim is defamating your character is telling lies. When the person is truthful, you just have bad character. Now if anyone could sue for that its me because the lies you spread about me are vicious, but im about to tell the truth. You sit in your feces smeared house hating me and wishing you could be me. I have never harassed you once so stop telling my husband I do. I printed out our conversation so he sees the truth of your rudeness to me and my kindness in the face of your rudeness to you. You claim I'm cyber stalking you but it is the other way around. In your latest pfa the evidence is clear that you searched his name and not that he posted something to intimidate you. Your so vain I bet you think that my posts are about you. This one is though. You tell everyone with ears that you are a victim. Your mother was never a crackhead your son wasnt concieved by rape and you and my husband have never been in a relationship. Your twisted fantasies are about to be exposed in front of a judge and you will lose. We have evidence you locked your children up like animals in a zoo starving them and letting them fight like savages leaving scars and scratches on their innocent bodies. You allowed strange man after man into your home allowing yourself to be beaten and abused before their innocent eyes. They eat until they vomit because they don't know when their next meal is coming. Your corrupted caseworker swept it all under the rug for you taking your case to save her own ass for allowing you to have custody in the first place you make me sick. Lying after you attempted suicide saying you didn't know who his father was to keep it a secret and your caseworker knew him and allowed it. You should both be rotting in jail for what you've done. Christmas I bought the boys so many gifts and you came with an unwrapped toy car from the local drugstore yet you say I want to hurt him?!?!? You hurt him!!!!!! And still are!! Keeping him from his family to hide your abuse and neglect!!! You are a sick human being with your sick lies you will burn in the pit of hell for what you did to those poor boys!!! The true victims and yet you sit pitiful pretending do be helpless and simple you know how to be a mother its not hard! And yet you didn't and you're not being one now. If you do anything to hurt my son before this court hearing you are gonna wish Satan gets you before I do. I love that boy like he's mine so stop your lies that I don't! I would never hurt him or his brother and neither would my husband and you know this but you say this anyways! What is wrong with you?!?! Why are you tearing apart my family's hearts keeping him from us its even illegal. Get over it he doesn't want you my husband doesn't and neither does my son. His poor voice saying he doesn't wanna go home with mommy killed me. He went ignored because you and that wretched piece of trash that regrettably birthed my husband has done nothing but sabotage our chances but that all ends soon. The judge we have is strict and by the book your goose is cooked "hun" also quit calling my husband that its pathetic we have you saying if he didn't get married he'd be in his sons life! I've never done anything until now, and even still this is a blog no one reads for me to vent! This isn't even the half of it i taste a victory and you know it that's why your claiming we are gonna hurt the kids your drowning in a sea of your lies, atrocities, and schemes, so your grasping at whatever you can to hold on to your ill gotten temporary win but you cant and you won't. Soon he will be safe from you and if your oldest son's father has half a brain he'd take you for custody too BC he's the child you hate and it shows. You tell people he's the product of rape when I have screenshots of your Facebook relationship proving how much of a psychopath you really are. You're fucking sick in the head severely hating your child because he's black!!! You are black!!! I witnessed with my own eyes on how bad he was abused he looked like a starving African child! The fact that you aren't in jail proves how fucked up the system is because other people have been jailed for less and your fat sloppy caseworker let's you get away with it. Well you can't hide behind her fat ass anymore. That court date is coming and soon my family will be whole whether you like it or not. PS we all have clean urines so good luck with that....not lmao I hope you go to jail for contempt I really do. You would still be there for the level of abuse you've done to these sweet innocent boys. And the wonderful foster mother who saved those boys from being too behind speculated they were molested if my son confirms it your ass is mine bitch and take that to the fucking bank!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment